2012

Wow - if you think that I'm behind the 8 ball, you might be right. My original intention was to blog at the end of every month and low and behold I have noticed that I have missed a few months lately. My apologies and hopefully this new year I will get back on track. So let's see if we can play catch up.

December 2011 - had an excellent Christmas, vacation and spending time with family and friends.


January has come and gone and I don't think I really had a lot planned as my calendar looks pretty empty and I don't actually recall doing a whole lot worth writing about.

February 2012 - can you believe that it's already the second month and it won't be long it'll be over. I am so happy to have another scrap booking weekend in Feb so am looking forward to returning to Ft. Sask with my sister, mom, aunts and cousins - it's always a great time getting together with everyone and get some more pics in an album. Love being organized.


I am getting pretty good at managing the pictures and being able to accept the fact that I have way more pics of my grand daughter than I have of anything else - and that is just funny - but she is so photogenic that it is just so easy to snap, click and shoot. My parents are leaving on a well deserved vacation in Feb. My one sister is planning a vacation with her family as well so will stop in and see them while they are both enjoying the fun and sun. I have just began a Leadership challenge at work so will be busy working on that for the next 18 months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 2013

January 2010

2013