March 2012

Is it really the end of March - WOW is all I can say and where has the time gone. I know I've said that I've been busy - but really I have. My leadership course is really impressing me. I have really felt that I've expanded my mind and have opened up about life, work and how I feel about things. It has been a lot of looking within yourself and really taking a hard look at what kind of leader you want to be, have had experience with and negative and positive impacts.It's been great. Work has been busy too - getting settled in my new office, working with my new team, and getting familiar with the integration of the work. Got my 20 year recognition gift, a new camera, I have been wanting to take a photography course so that I can become better at taking pictures so our next Scrapbooking weekend I'll be able to have nicer pictures to show up.Was glad to visit with my parents after their return from their winter holiday. It was nice to see them and I even got a swimming trip with Isabella so they enjoyed spending time with her and couldn't believe how much she had changed. Celebrated my great niece and great nephews birthday in the beginning of the month - so it was nice since I hadn't seen anyone since Christmas. Thinking of heading to my sisters for Easter and her birthday and to help out in the greenhouse. So if I do I'll catch up everyone in April. Until then...toodles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 2013

January 2010

December 2012