November 2018

Surprise! I'm back and ready to start writing again.
I can't or maybe can believe that it's been a long time since I've been here, but I'm hoping to make this a regular occurrence.

So where to begin. Not sure if I should play catch up from 2013 or jump in to 2018.

Jumping in:
Finding myself again. Getting back to enjoying things that I want to do for myself and what pleases me and brings joy to my heart. I'm quilting/sewing making blankets for my friends and family.

I'm watching my granddaughter become a smart/unique and very special individual that makes up her mind and throws her whole heart into it.
I'm so happy to see my daughter make some very rewarding changes in her life to go back to school and change her career path to better herself and her family. Our family has lost family pets over the last two years and it's left a hole in everyone's hearts.
My sons are struggling each in their own way with depression, money issues, health issues. I'm hoping that each realize there are support systems available to help them get through but I can't help them if they don't talk to me or others. Shutting down or others out seem to be a common thread in our family. Mental Health/Dysfunction/Seclusion run deep through our veins.

I don't want to hide my struggles I want to lean on others and have others lean on me for support/warmth/friendship and know that as much as I have going on in my life, there are so many others going through so much more and if we feel that we can't or don't have people to reach out to what a sad world it will be.

I want to see a change in the high rate of suicide/domestic violence/drunk driving/addictions. We all need to support and love one another when we are struggling, we need to reach out to others. The battle is too big to think that we can handle things on our own.

I want everyone to know I'm ok and if you are not. I'm here.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 2013

January 2010

December 2012