May 2014

So here I am again. Almost 1/2 way through 2014 and I can't believe where the time has gone. I'm still loving life and everyone that I have sharing it with. I'm enjoying spending tons of time with my grand daughter and planning field trips to share those magical moments. Work is still work and going through some changes and bumps but nothing that I can't handle. God doesn't give us more than we can handle. I'm so excited to embark on a new adventure and that is learning about Essential Oils. A friend of mine introduced me a couple of weekends ago and ever since I got my diffuser I have been really pleased with the results. Amanda is still loving her job at the hotel and is very excited to have holidays and benefits and gets to spend time with family and friends. Dave is moving again. Has been with his dad for a lil over a year and things were good in the beginning, but then turned a lil sour so feels he needs to stretch his legs and find alternate space.
What have I been doing since I last post....I wish I could remember...
went to visit my friend that I haven't seen in 25 years - it was my first time flying to Toronto and I had a great time catching up with her. We celebrated my middle sister Kelly's 50th birthday, so you know what that means - I'm next and the last of the three girls in my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 2010

2013