December 2012

I know, I know, I'm posting and haven't posted since July. I don't know why. I do know why....I feeel like my blogs are the same...i have been so preoccupied with other things that I haven't taken the time as I should to dedicate to my blog. I apologize..this was really something that I wanted to keep up with at this stage of my life to keep me on track with the day to day things that were happening. I forget sometimes that life has a way of taking over and one day rolls into one week, one month, and so on. My plate really isn't that full, but my thoughts about other things that aren't important are taking over from what is really important. I'm hoping that 2013 will see me reflecting more on the "what's important to me".

So since July let's see if I can't recall what has been happening in my "busy" life. It seems the summer has come and gone with a flash. My dear friend lost her brother to cancer and it was a very hard time. Amanda volunteered for the Tour de Alberta and my nephew Noah rode 5km throughout Morinville and had an absolute blast.

August - went camping the long weekend - I think it was a family reunion in Athabasca, but because I'm just reading my calendar - that's all I had written down was camping...that's so sad I can't remember. I took a basic photography class as well and it was fun. I learned a few tricks and hopefully my picture taking will imporove a bit to take better pictures.

Sept - my birthday - and I happen to win free tickets to Roxette and Glass Tiger. I really wanted to bring my friend Pam along but circumstances and life changes prevented her from coming along. Still enrolled in my Leadership program and it's going really good. It really keeps me focussed when dealing with all the other stuff that seems to be taking over and I think I've handled things pretty well with how I am handling things.

October - I had really good intentions to go to the cattle drive - but just couldn't swing it this time around. I haven't taken a lot of holidays and it would've been really nice to connect with the great outdoors and see my sister and good friends "The Schrock's". October is always great being able to celebrate Isabella's birthday and halloween. This year the plan was to go to Galaxyland and wow - that was fun. Halloween the girls dressed up as pink and purple monsters and went trick or treating out in Morinville with great nana and papas.

November - SCRAPBOOKING weekend and at long last the start of my holidays. I was so ready to be away for a long stretch and it couldn't have come soon enough. I have never ever waited this long to use up the last of my vacation but it was so worth it. My daughter is planning her first trip to Mexico and I decided to use up the rest of my holidays and spend time with Isabella.

December - well here we are. The end of what seems to be another busy year.

Comments

  1. Thanks for this Kerri - I was just thinking yesterday how much I miss you. I was wondering what you're up to. I have trouble updating our blog regularly too; especially when it's just "life" passing us by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see an update Kerri. I kept watch on my blog feed waiting for a new entry. :o)

    August Long Weekend you were at Stumpy! :o) - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151165598924665.500289.778814664&type=3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November 2013

January 2010

2013