August 2010

So the end of another month has come and gone. My sister reminded me that I need to update. So here is my update for the month of August.
As I sit now in a Super 8 in Drumheller enjoying my fall getaway to visit some dinosaurs, hoodoos, scrapbook store. YEAH and enjoying the rain...yes rain...I smile, smile you say. Yes I smile and think how so grateful I am for the life I live and the wonderful people in my life that I get to share it with. My mom just celebrated her birthday the day I left on holidays and her and dad came into the restaurant where my daughter works to enjoy a nice birthday lunch. I love seeing my parents enjoying their time they spend together and the time I get to spend with them. Later that day I was off to my sisters and I will enjoy a night with them before I leave for my quick trip to Drumheller. My sister Lori is another person I'm blessed to share such special times with. I can sit and enjoy the quietness of their house (even though she has a very busy 6 soon to be 7 year old). A husband that again enjoys spending time talking about anything and laughing. I hope to spend some time with my other sister on my way home as the last time I got to see them it was a very rushed trip to the Calgary Zoo. So back to my sharing of what I've done this month. The beginning of the month found our family at the Calgary Zoo - was a wonderful time spent with my daughter, her friend Jesse, grand daughter, nephews and sisters and parents. Awesome day. This was definitely a month of travel as a couple of weekends later my parents planned a trip to the new Jurassic Forest - just outside of Gibbons again another awesome day spent with my parents, my daughter and grand daughter. I love the fact that I am able to share so many things with my family. I am glad that we all get along so well - and make time to do things as a family. I am now spending a few days on my own in Drumheller - checking out the hoodoos, dinosaurs and enjoying my quiet time. Will have more to update in September.
September will bring more birthdays - mine, brother in law and my dads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 2013

January 2010

2013