August 2011

So here we are the 8 month and I'm blogging about my adventures. WOW is all I have to say. The beginning of August started out fabulously with me finishing up my vacation and being able to get away to my sisters (all by myself) to spend some glorious days sitting on the deck enjoying the sunshine. Work has been extremely busy, boring, and well to tell you the absolute truth not very fun at all. We have been re-organizing and having reorganizing meetings what seems like forever with no concrete direction at all. Everyone has been uptight, upset and well let's be honest completely frustrated with the entire process. I know when I first started blogging I wanted my blog to be about fun stuff, but lately I've been looking inside myself (which is not a bad thing), but it's been giving me some clarity (which is great) on what I want in life, in the future, and who I get the most satisfaction in being with. I am still very much content with being by myself, and living with my daughter and grand daughter brings so many rewards that I am so blessed to continue down this road. My family circumstances has lead me down a path that my current relationship with my sister has caused me some unexpected realization that she's trying very hard to separate herself and her children from the rest of the family (which again I say disturbs me). I can't begin to form a thought at what how I'm going to approach that situation but I definitely will be bringing some closure (whether good or not) soon. On ward and Upward I must go...I feel doubly blessed to have another sister who is always willing to open her home and her heart to all that come visit. I feel so relaxed and so at ease when I can spend time with her or she comes and shares such great times with me. Which we did when we got to attend the musical (which we do every year) Wicked - and we had a great time - it was spectacular. She brought a friends daughter with her who also enjoys musicals as much as the rest of us and is definitely on the inclusion list for the next one we have our eye on (Beauty and the Beast in January 2012). Another joyous time in our family was the wedding of my nephew. We managed to gather (minus my middle son and the groom's brother) but the ones that did show enjoyed themselves. Finished off August celebrating my mom's birthday. The girls and I went out for burgers and had a nice visit. They are heading off to see my grandma as she has fallen recently and mom wants to check on her while the weather holds out. We are heading in to the last long weekend of the summer (sept long) I am heading to Camp Stumpy with my sister and friends to wrap up another year of friends, family, fellowship and fun times. September should be a great month as well with mine, a couple of my friends, my brother in laws and my dads birthday all in Sept. We are hoping to get to the Corn maze so hopefully that will happen. Tune in for my post...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 2013

January 2010

December 2012