It's not the end of the Month but.....

I began reading a book "one thousand gifts" I couldn't believe after 3 chapters in this book I just feel overwhelmed with emotions for the author, for myself, for my family. I am so grateful for the blessings in my life and where my life has brought me to so far. I continue to be thankful for the things "gifts" in my life and I say that as that is exactly what they are. They are gifts - given to me or shown to me by a greater power other than myself. I have been given these gifts to teach me gratitude, inspiration, thankfulness, goodness, and to teach me that I have to care for each gift I have to show love, gentleness, kindness and be grateful because even though life is good and you are good, life also brings hate, pity, greed, fear and even though you try and do good and protect yourself and the people you love sometimes it isn't enough. We need to learn how to handle rejection, pain, and even death. Everyone questions why - why when there is such good in the world there needs to be evil and why when good people try and do good there are those that don't agree. Peace, Love, Joy, Faith, and Grace, all words, meanings and feelings that I repeat every day and that I want everyone to repeat because maybe, just maybe...we can change the world one thought at a time....

Comments

  1. This is awesome Kerri, very well written/said....Ann has that effect on people. Enjoy the rest of the book! I think I'll pick it up and read it again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November 2013

January 2010

December 2012