June 2011

So here we are 1/2 way through 2011 and I continue to share my happenings as if I'm writing a book. I have to tell you that I've enjoyed sharing my thoughts a lot more than what I originally thought I would when I began. I originally had the plan to blog so that I would remember what all happened in my life every month. I loved the fact that every time I read my sisters blog about what my nephews were up to you it brought me a little closer to knowing who they were and what kind of boys they were growing up to be. I enjoy reading and hearing about what is happening in their lives. I enjoy blogging as it gives you a sense of where you are at, what you have done and what you still want to do. Another reason i starting blogging was to focus on my bucket list = all the things that you want to do before you are no longer on this earth. I have thought a lot of what seems to be missing in my life, or what I should, could, would be doing... and it boils down to I'm happy with the way my life has turned out. I'm happy with who I get to share it with and I wouldn't change a thing. I awake every morning thankful for what I have, and for the people that get to share it with me. My grand daughter is the most precious thing in this world and enjoy watching her grow and change. June is all about birthdays - the beginning was Joe's but unfortunately Joe hasn't been seen or heard from since christmas so we were not able to celebrate with him. Isabella and I were off on more adventures travelling to celebrate my sisters 50th birthday - thought I'd be brave and take Isabella camping for a few days. The first night was not so good but the other evening was better and needless to say it was a great celebration and even surprised my sister by having my parents and other sister drop by for a few hours. It worked out great that it was father's day as well so we were all together. The end of June the girls went for family pics so am really looking forward to seeing how beautiful my girls are. Well that's it for now and I guess we will see what July has in store for us. Can you say fun, family and vacation....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 2013

January 2010

December 2012