February 2011

OK so we are ending the 2nd of what I think is going to be another year of growth, change and what I think will be another exciting year. I started off the month by heading to Ft. Saskatchewan with my mom, sister, aunty's and cousins for another great scrapbooking weekend. We managed to snag an amazing deal at the Super 8 and have a great boardroom for all of us to scrap our buns off all weekend for $100.00. cheap eh. and of course laughing, drinking and just having a ball. My sister and I snuck away for part of the day on Saturday to visit with my friend who had a christian bookstore and wouldn't you know it (was closing out) so was having a marvelous sale. Lori and I ended up getting a few treasures and great fellowship with Carolyne and Darla. I applied for another job and had an interview but was not successful at getting the job and I think I'm ok with that as it was working under my boss that I had before he left for a new position at the end of January...so not sure but my motto is "if it's meant to be". I enjoyed Family Day with Amanda and Isabella down at the Legislature and Churchill square again this year. Isabella spent the entire time sleeping and Amanda and I wandered and enjoyed the beautiful day. Speaking of beautiful days...there hasn't been very many - this year (winter) has been the most snow, the coldest and what seems like the longest. I had to add the last part in. Let's hope it doesn't last too much longer as Feb is a short month and March always seems long so if the weather is still cold, oh my goodness people are going to get really cranky. I am making plans for weekend getaways in March and I'm so looking forward to that. I will fill you in on my travels of course in my next months blog. Until than, stay warm, travel safe and many blessings to one and all

Comments

  1. We are all looking forward to your visit and taking in the Titanic Exhibition in Calgary with you. March is going to be Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November 2013

January 2010

December 2012