December 2010 (yearly wrap up)

So the end of 2010 has almost come to a close. I was going to wait till the last day of 2010 to provide my year end thoughts but today gave me the desire to have a look back to January to read through to recall how the entire year has panned out. 2010 was my 1st complete blog. I began my blog by sharing some thoughts, clearing my head and highlighting some things that I didn't want to forget. I must say that I'm so glad I did as I'm convinced that we get so busy in everyday that we or at least I need to think back and remember what really happened and what is important. The time that I had to spend with my family and friends are the most important to me. I managed some well deserved trips to places that I have had on my bucket list and am so glad that I was able to go. 2011 will hold special memories as well I'm sure and what those are have yet to be revealed. I am almost certain that there will be changes with my job, my family and maybe even my mode of transportation.  I have not set goals for this year, but I do have some dots on the map of life that I wish to pursue. I won't reveal at this point exactly what those are, don't want to spoil the fun in having you not read my monthly post. I would like to give THANKS. Thanks for the memories to those that give me a reason to smile and be grateful for the blessings that I continue to receive. Thanks for the tears that I shed for those I wished were here to share in the memories that I'm blessed to be a part of. Thank you to my family and friends that always support me in the decisions I make and continuous love I receive from each and everyone of you. 2011 will bring us challenge with life decisions, death and with any change in every day circumstance our faith will also be tested. I hope to love a little more, pray for those that need extra encouragement and to take the time to hold tight the ones that mean the most to you and of course there will be moments we bite our tongues cause we know deep down inside it's just not worth the fight.
So with that I say
God never promised life without pain, Laughter without tears Or sun without rain. But did promise Strength for the day, Comfort for the tears and light for the way, And for all who believes, He rewards their faith In His everlasting love ♥

Comments

  1. Well said Sista! That is what I love about blogging too - we forget so many important things (and what is important). Looking forward to 2011 blog entries (way to keep the curiosity up - I'll be back to read for sure)!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November 2013

January 2010

December 2012