November

Hi there - I'm just looking back on my posts and I think I missed a month - not last month but Sept. Of all months to miss "my birthday". Let's see if I can remember what happened in September...went to Camp Stumpy ahhhh yes always a great time at Camp Stumpy...I celebrated 20years with the Govt - wow - I still find that so hard to believe that I started out as receptionist when my baby was just 1year old...and now my baby is 21 and livin life...I joined my daughter, grand daughter, sister and nephew to Backyardigans - a fav for Isabella and Noah and boy did they have fun. It's always great to see their faces light up and sing along to the characters they watch on tv. And enjoyed our annual birthday dinner with Sandy and Georgie at Franco's yummo. Never fails when you can enjoy an evening out with friends, food and laughter.

Now to catch everyone up with November News:
SCRAPBOOKING.....YEAH- can't beat getting away for a couple of days with my cousin, sister, aunt, and mom in Camrose IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG LADIES....I always look forward to our weekend away of pj's, chocolate, munchies and laughing our asses off. It was great catching up with what is happening in everyones life and to be able to catch up with getting our pics into albums. I can't believe how many pics I have to organize and how many pictures I take that are still on my camera, computer and not yet sorted...YIKES I need to get busy and start PURGING. Other than that - work has been the same, not worth talking about cause it's never going to change...

stay tuned...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - weather has been FANTASTIC mood has been great as well which I'm surprised cause usually I get a little antsy this time of year - I hate shopping, I hate buying presents because it's christmas - and seeing my whole family and extended family in one large room being nice to each other for one day - we'll see what happens....

take care everyone...talk to you in a month

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 2013

January 2010

December 2012